Risk and Compliance Services
Bronwyn is a Fellow of the GRCi in compliance and risk management, and an internationally certified compliance professional with the International Federation of Compliance Associations. She is a trainer for the Governance Risk and Compliance Institute (GRCi) courses, including the 10131NAT Certificate IV in Compliance and Risk Management, 101 Compliance and Risk Management, and ISO 19600 Compliance Management Systems.
Bronwyn can tailor corporate compliance frameworks/programs according to the needs of our clients who are ASX listed, and large global companies. Bronwyn’s risk and compliance services include:
* establishing frameworks/compliance programs (policies, processes and procedures);
* creating ethics awareness and an ethical culture;
* preparing and conducting risk assessments (tools and heat maps in line with ISO 31000);
* drafting and implementing company codes of conduct (supplier and internal staff);
* preparing supplier background checks and audits;
* delivering training on compliance programs and the Regulations (face to face and e-learning);
* independent auditing, monitoring, testing, surveillance and reporting;
* developing and monitoring ethics and compliance hotlines/helplines and whistleblowing protection;
* testing incentives and disciplinary procedures to promote and protect compliance programs;
* re-evaluations and updating of compliance programs;
* developing corporate compliance programs in the context of deferred and non-prosecution agreements;
* assisting in the understanding and establishment of corporate governance for board of directors in corporate compliance;
* providing corporate compliance and legal professional privilege advice;
* delivering corporate compliance and records management plans and assignments;
* conducting independent corporate compliance and internal/supplier investigations;
* developing and auditing corporate compliance and crisis management strategy plans;
* reviewing corporate social responsibility and sustainability programs;
* establishing corporate compliance coverage of employees, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, subsidiaries and consultants; and
* aligning and creating operational and strategic efficiencies across global corporate compliance frameworks/programs.
Bronwyn also conducts independent audits and benchmarking based on ISO 19600 – Compliance Management Systems.
Contact Bronwyn via email: email@example.com or telephone on 0433 292 777